Friday, February 6, 2009

Our First Blog!!!!

Hello Everyone!! This blog is intended to help keep people updated on the ins and outs of Sophia's adventures while growing up. I am creating this blog because I admitted today at our playgroup that I am kind of a blog stalker (I would read others blogs and not have one of my own). now I do so I can let go of the crazy guilt. Anyway...

So, as I said we went to playgroup today after Stroller Strides class and Sophia slept the whole time! We still had fun! We always do when we go to Lisa P's house and hang out with our Stroller Strides friends. Sophia is not really crawling the traditional way right now, but she is getting around the room fairly good. We look forward to our new adventures and blogging them. I hope this keeps people updated!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!! You're blogging!! I LOVE the pic of you & Sophia in your x-mas decor. That must have been for the parade!

    ReplyDelete