Monday, February 9, 2009

Boring Weekend!!

Well, the weekend was uneventful! Jayson and I took Sophia to our neighbors house and went to a movie for the first time in 9months!!! We saw "Taken"!! Loved it!! However, Sophia will never go to Europe by herself!!! She seemed to have a good time with Steph, so maybe we will do it again soon. When we got home, Sophia was in a good mood and played ball with us!! She would throw the ball to me then I would throw it to Jayson and so on. She is getting so grown up. She also ate waffles for the first time Sat morning and loved them. We go to the doctor on Wed for her 9month check up so I will let you know the stats when I get them!!!
Take care!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you've started a blog! Now I can keep up with sweet Sophia when I don't see her at class!!!

    ReplyDelete