Monday, February 16, 2009

9 Month checkup!!


Well, a little update on Sophia's stats!! She is 22lbs and 29in! She has her two top teeth and I think another top tooth is on its way in too. She is finally crawling more. She still will not come to me or follow me around, but she goes to her toys. She is eating more and more table food. The only bad report we got at the doctor was another ear infection and another round of antibiotics. YUCK!! We go back to the doctor on Wed to see if the infection is clearing up. If not, we will do three days of antibiotic shots and if that doesn't work an ENT consult may be in our future. We are trying a different approach along with the medicine. We have taken Soph to a Chiropractor and hoping it will help. I will let you know what we find out. We had a uneventful Valentines Day. Jayson made a wonderful dinner and Sophia was as sweet as ever. Hope all is well with all of our friends and we look forward to seeing you all soon!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay Sophia!! The chiro really helped Morgan with turning her neck the first few weeks after birth. I'm a big believer. I was just there for myself this morning.
    We miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a big girl! I hope she is 100% soon!

    ReplyDelete